- Developed as part of Design Bugs Out & evaluated by the Department of Health
- Manufactured from recyclable polyethylene offering good surface protection against liquid stains & heat marks
- Open backless design ensures that all areas are accessible
- Smooth surfaces allow for easy & effective cleaning
- Distinct upper, middle & lower zones
• Upper - Nurse zone with integral rim to contain any spillages. Ideally positioned for staff to use while standing
• Middle - Patient zone provides storage area for patient use
• Lower - Patient zone provides shelf for washbowl, footwear etc.
- Drawers can be inserted from either side enabling the cabinet to be positioned on either side of the bed
- Upper & middle drawers can be fitted with an RFID lock, providing secure storage for patient medicines/property*
- Large 100mm twin wheel castors with easily accessible brakes
*cabinets with locks are supplied with one patient card - a programming card will be required per ward/directorate as per hospital policy.
- BS 3962 Part 6:1980 - Assessment of resistance to mechanical damage
- BS EN 12720:2009 - Furniture assessment of surface resistance to cold liquids
- BS EN 12721:2009 - Furniture assessment of surface resistance to wet heat
- BS EN 12722:2009 - Furniture assessment of surface resistance to dry heat
- BS 5852:2006 - Methods of the test for assessment of the ignitability
- BS 4875-7:2006 - Domestic & contract storage furniture
- Body - Grey White
- Drawers - Spearmint
Bristol Maid: Manufacturer and distributor of Bedside Cabinets & Overbed Tables and other medical furniture since 1953. An approved NHS and public sector supplier, our equipment can be found in hospitals throughout the UK and internationally.